Wednesday, March 17, 2004 at 7:30 p.m. |
I have my comp, my clothes, my toothbrush, everything else I think I need... yet somehow I'm sure that I'm forgetting some secret, key, and necessary ingredient.

Any ideas?

I've got books, food, and a serious amount of fun in mind for the next few days. I suppose I should write down a phone number or two so I can get in touch with my New York buddies once I get into town. That would probably be a big help. Oh, and grab our US cash stash before I head out.

So many things that can go wrong, you know what I mean?

The girls are looked after. Sarah across the street is going to pop in and check on them. Which reminds me I need to get their food out on the table for Sarah. And clean up a little around the cage.

Gak!!

Vacations are stressful until you go on them. By that point there usually isn't a damn thing you can do if you have forgotten something and often people are resourceful enough to figure it out when they get there.

My heart, she beats fast... .and I didn't do my reviews this week.

Gak!!

Brody stopped by today. I know he's supposed to be up North, but he came to T.O. for a job interview. It seems he and his girlfriend, Lisa, are expecting a baby this July. Good LORD, one of us has managed to reproduce. Congrats my friend... and god help you.

I'm sure I'm forgetting something.
Posted by Parallel

0 comments:

Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum