Wednesday, March 24, 2004 at 1:39 p.m. |
So, in addition to Bain jobbing out (but at least Pushee has stepped in to help me with the art chores, thank you SO much), my life has been made slightly more awkward by the offer of a full-time internship at EYE here in Toronto.

This is not a bad thing as I really wanted to work for them, and a full-time internship is much more likely to lead to full-time work. But I don't know when they want me to start. I asked if I could begin at the end of April so that I can get this damn magazine done, but if they say they want me now...

Bye-bye magazine.

It's all so tough. I don't want to bail on my friends and the people at Humber, but with only a month left to go and a future to consider, what are my options?

I don't know that I have any. At any rate I figure EYE will respect my position and maybe even impress them that I'm committed to finishing what I started. After all it took this guy three months to email me back about the internship.

Who knows, who knows....

If any of you have phones and wish to call me and calm me down you have my full endorsement.
Posted by Parallel

0 comments:

Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum