Saturday, March 06, 2004 at 8:26 p.m. |
When I woke up tired I knew I should have stayed home.

When I missed the King St. subway station stop I knew I should have stayed home.

When my desk was occupied by another staffer I knew I should have stayed home.

When Pat didn't show up I knew I should have stayed home.

When I was sent out to get coffee I knew I should have stayed home.

When the hours ticked by with no assignment I knew I should have stayed home.

It's 1:30. I've done nothing. My job has been to answer the phones.

It's 6. I got to type in someone else's article. I now know fulfillment on many deep, emotional levels.

I want to go home.
Posted by Parallel

0 comments:

Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum