Tuesday, April 27, 2004 at 8:42 p.m. |
Yes, it's true... I bought the movie for Catherine. And why not? She's a pretty good girlfriend. Just don't tell her I said that.

And sweet thing that she is, she bought me a new book. And that's just an essential. I can't think of a time when I didn't have a book I was reading, and if I ever did find myself in such dire circumstances I'd rush out and buy or borrow a book as soon as I could. I feel almost naked without the weight of one in my pocket.

Other than that the week has gone by in a blur of layout for the magazine. It looks amazing and we printed it in color today, but I can't help but feel with every step forward the inevitability of finishing and having nothing to do. Pushee is freaking out, but this is the first time he's come to such a crossroads. It's not a pretty thing. I suddenly find myself concerned with such things as a future and financial stability.

I miss the days of summer, the safety of home, and the hoarding of money for trinkets like video games and action figures.

Oh wait, I still buy those things.

You get what I'm trying to say, though.
Posted by Parallel

0 comments:

Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum