Saturday, April 17, 2004 at 9:01 p.m. |
What kind of a moron gets up early on a Saturday, heads in for school to be there by 10 and stays until 7 at night?

Well, I do. I'm the moron.

But it's for a good cause. As the art director for our little mag I have a ton of work and responsibility. Unfortunately this means I also get the bulk of the work put on my shoulders. Pushee and Manni help out quite a bit but the rest of the group is... lacking a little.

But even if they were there, I don't know what I'd ask them to do. With a vision, especially tunnel-vision when it comes to layout, it's so tough for me to assign tasks when I don't know what's going on until I put it right in front of me. One layout took me completely by surprise today and I must say it's the best yet.

Go figure.

I'm taking the day off tomorrow to go see those movies. I need the break. Pushee, with his chipmunk cheeks after having several back teeth removed, wholeheartedly agrees.

He's probably being lazy.
Posted by Parallel

0 comments:

Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum