Tuesday, April 06, 2004 at 11:31 a.m. |
It becomes harder and harder to root for the home team when they lose as badly as the Blue Jays did yesterday. Catherine, Nick, Pushee and I wandered down to the Skydome to take in the home opener only to watch them lose. Badly.

Still, it's not enough to keep us away. We're heading back tonight. After all, the tickets are only $2 each. You can't really knock that. Truthfully, while I'm not really a sports fan, you can't deny how enjoyable it is to get out and take in a game. Lots of fans (a few hecklers) and an atmosphere of fun can really bring up your spirits, even if you don't realize they're down.

Other than that, things are kosher. I'm listening to Finley Quaye a little these days. 'Dice' in particular works well for me even though its clearly made to go with a number of movie soundtracks. Still, I like those kinds of songs. They have a larger than life feel rather than just a uniform beat that works well driving in a car or walking down the street.

But that's just the poet in me screaming to get out. I already told it 'no' twice.
Posted by Parallel

0 comments:

Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum