Wednesday, May 05, 2004 at 5:56 p.m. |
Ultimate Spider-Man #58Which apparently I do, as Aaron has pointed out the ad at the top of this blog now refers people towards buying 'adult super hero costumes.'

That's not necessarily a bad thing, is it? Could add a little spice if you ask me...

Anyway, Spider-Man is the topic of this blog, and in particular, Ultimate Spider-Man, one of the best comics out there right now. I just picked up Vol. 8 of the trade series with Vol. 9 collecting the Ultimate Six series coming out soon. Issue #58 just came out as well, and it has one of the best looking covers yet.

It's just too bad the rest of Marvel, and comics in general these days, aren't as consistently good. There are a lot of other books and series that I like, but none give me as much pleasure to dive into each month like Ultimate Spider-Man. Heck, that's why I buy every issue (which I then give away eventually) and then each trade. You can't go wrong.

Jer's no pants party is this Friday and I urge everyone to go. Then again, everyone reading this blog is already likely going so there's really no point in my plugging it. In fact, that could be seen as a detriment. I'll go and torture them all with my tales of new toys, comics and video games. I don't really have much of any of these, except the new Archangel figure which looks amazing and Pushee and I slipped into the magazine, but I'll put up a full list of hidden gems later.

Though a terran marine from StarCraft may have made it into the mag...
Posted by Parallel

0 comments:

Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum