Saturday, May 22, 2004 at 1:40 p.m. |
You can't go wrong with a theatre that charges you less to see a new-ish movie than it costs to rent a flick from Blockbuster.

Heck, I'm even inspired to go see movies I normally wouldn't care about at all. This afternoon I'm going to go see Scooby-Doo 2. The first one was all right and I don't have much else to do.

Actually, that's not true. I'm supposed to be working on a story for work involving the creative ways in which people beg for money. Short, 200 word profiles of about four people. It's not really a lot of work to do, I'm just unmotivated to get on it. I guess I figure I have enough to do already both at work and in my private life. It's funny, I really like it there and I want to do well, but I just don't want to do any writing at the moment.

A little mental break, if you will. Still, it's something for me to do and I'm pitching other ideas. You'd figure after going out and harassing people for the Sun on the street would have been enough, but now I have to go and try and convince a homeless guy to talk to me.

From now on... only stories where I can essentially phone it in. That's much easier.
Posted by Parallel

0 comments:

Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum