That's right fans and, well, non-fans. Joss Whedon's first issue of Astonishing X-Men has officially hit the stands and it is nothing short of perfect. I wrote a review which you can find on ComiX-Fan and sent the link over to Marvel. The editor and EIC promptly sent it out to Joss and John Cassaday making me look ever-so-cool. John even wrote me a quick little thank you though I don't think he remembers that we already know each other.

I'm working on getting an interview with Joss set up. Mike Marts, the senior editor, is doing his best to pull one together but it may be tight now that the Firefly movie is getting set to roll before cameras next week. If I luck out, I'll be sure to share the joy with you all here.

Or maybe not.

Anyway, at Eye today I got a little drunk. They had the interns taste test 12 odd and unknown beers which would normally be fine, but I had the odious task of being sent to review Soul Plane, Snoop Dogg's latest opus, a short time later.

It's now 11, I'm slightly hung over and it's not from the beer. I think the reels of film are dipped in weed.

I must cleanse myself now.
Posted by Parallel

0 comments:

Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum