Saturday, May 29, 2004 at 6:11 p.m. |
It's a rare thing, but when it comes along I like to hold on to it for everything it's worth. So often you look at your work week and when you have a day off you tend to want to fill it with lots of other stuff.

Today I sat around, watched some of season 2 of Buffy (and pray for me, I rented the whole season which gives me a week to watch 22 episodes... I'm three in so far), went to get my comics and generally just scratched myself.

Catherine is off tonight for some schmoozing to get a Hockey mag off the ground which leaves me by my lonesome.

I'm okay with that. Having a break every now and then is not a bad thing. It's just too bad that Aaron, Jer, Pushee, Brody or an assortment of other friends aren't around. I'd even take a night of Paul telling me I'm an idiot.

Still, the stove is calling me to make mini pizzas and read the second issue of Secret War. I think I'll shall oblige it and then gorge my eyes on Buffy episodes.

It's like a vacation.
Posted by Parallel

0 comments:

Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum