Friday, May 21, 2004 at 4:55 p.m. |
Okay, so maybe my boss wasn't out to get me. He took the bastard intern (the one who IS trying to fuck me over for no other reason than he's an insecure prick) aside at the end of the next day. That's better.

I went out with a couple of others from work for a beer yesterday, including my boss. I had a single pint, then excused myself so I could head home. Stood up, totally fucked.

ONE freakin' drink.

Figures. Have you ever tried walking down Queen St. at rush hour totally blotto? Streetcars, bikes, other drunks... it's an experience I don't relish having twice.

I have today off as Monday and Tuesday are the big production days at work. I know my boss is looking for more interns for the summer big time because a few others he had slated have begged off for whatever reason. He's also looking to bring on females as the intern pool is a little too male at the moment.

So, if you apply NOWISH you stand a decent chance.

Out.
Posted by Parallel

0 comments:

Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum