Tuesday, May 02, 2006 at 12:00 p.m. |
If you want to watch the video right here, click the 'play' button on the lower left hand side of the video window (same goes for the finale to Six Feet Under I added below). Clicking on the video itself (the big play button) takes you to YouTube's website.


It's only three and a half weeks away. As nervous as I am by this film, I'll take whatever kind of Sentinel I can. As far as I know, this is a 'Days of Future Past' scene involving the Danger Room. Not 100% sure, though. Either way, it looks pretty cool.

Tomorrow, my toy geekery continues with the release of Marvel Legends series 13. This wave has Abomination, Pyro, Lady Deathstrike, Green Goblin, Blackheart, Loki, and a build-a-figure of Onslaught. Catherine sees better ways to spend our money, so we're going to go to Niagara Falls for May 24.

Total impulse, but we booked the hotel, travel, all of it. I'm looking forward to an insane amount of mini-golf, the Hershey store, and HBO.

I'm hoping to avoid a crazy glue incident with this year's trip.
Posted by Parallel

0 comments:

Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum