Thursday, June 09, 2005 at 12:35 p.m. |
That's right, I managed to snag four tickets to the upcoming screening of Serenity on June 23rd at the Paramount here in downtown Toronto. For many of you, I expect many angry letters and threats about spoilers. I shall do my best to remain silent while many of you wait another THREE MONTHS.

I took a little pleasure in that.

(I originally had a section in here about having two extra tickets, but Paul and Victoria snatched them up fairly quickly. I'm working on getting TWO more (been added to a list of Browncoats online), and will likely be successful for those interested in seeing the film. Put your names in the hat NOW).

Being the smart cookie I am, I also sent in a pitch to eye about the whole thing. If they don't resond by say... Friday... heh. I'll probably go with my contacts at the Sun and try to fish a story to them that way. I just want to make some money and get my name in th' paper.

I'm selfish that way.

Ah, Serenity.. I'm coming to see you soon...

Two weeks and counting.

www.cantstopthesignal.com
Posted by Parallel

0 comments:

Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum