Tuesday, June 07, 2005 at 10:22 p.m. |
Anyone else played the PopCap game? It's highly addictive, as are most of their offerings. The full version is much more fun, but you only get an hour trial. If only I knew how to beat it into submission without forking over an unrealistic $30 US.

That, and I'm cheap.

Then again, I did just spend more than $120 on clothes last weekend. Those of you who know me (and I'm assuming that the three of you who read this do, in fact, know me), should have passed out with shock. None of the labels had the letters "D," "V," or "D" in them.

I'm trying to pull together a Wonderland trip for the June 25-26 weekend. Much like a comic convention organizer, I consider my prime "catch" to be Jamie and Nicole. I've yet to hear a yay or nay from them, but they're the backbone of this whole operation. After all, Paul and Victoria are nice, Josh is nicely dysfunctional, and Jer... lives nearby.

Sorry, Jer. You're a friend by proximity only. And you're sexy.

So, if you're in, that makes for a great weekend of gaming, geekery, and rollercoasters. Seeing as how Jer's cottage weekend may bust, this could be the next best thing.

I swear it won't suck.

AND... I'll plug in my air conditioner. That's as good as money.

Back to Heavy Weapon...
Posted by Parallel

0 comments:

Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum