Wednesday, February 22, 2006 at 9:55 a.m. |
I made this wallpaper at work today because I was bored and didn't have much to do (for once). It's made up of 17 separate images and took the better part of my non-working day. This is a day that gave me a minute to call my mom, who wasn't home, for her birthday (Happy Birthday), and Nathan and I enough time to go to Best Buy so that I could buy the Ultimate Avengers DVD. More on that tomorrow.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

So, that's my wallpaper. I like it. I needed a change. If anyone wants it, let me know what size and I'll send it to you. I don't expect to hear from anyone, as you're all jerks and likely making fun of me this very instant.

Good lord, I want to go home already.
Posted by Parallel

0 comments:

Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum