Tuesday, February 28, 2006 at 4:32 p.m. |
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usSo, as promised, I'll talk briefly about my experience with the Ultimate Avengers DVD. It's not the worst cartoon I've ever seen, but the early trailers made it look like a direct copy of the amazing comic series, The Ultimates, by Mark Millar and Bryan Hitch. Aaron and Jer have read this and would no doubt agree with me.

This is not that movie.

It's passable, but many of the scenes shown in the trailer disappeared from the movie. This makes them dirty lying bastards.

Anyway, the whole review (and it's long) that I wrote is up at Comixfan. Honestly, it's fun enough to watch, but only a sucker like myself pays $15 for it.

Serves me right for having faith in Marvel.

Now to figure out that black suit Spider-Man is wearing in the next movie...

GEEK TALK DONE!
Posted by Parallel

0 comments:

Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum