Wednesday, February 08, 2006 at 2:43 p.m. |
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usThe graduate with a science degree asks 'Why does it work?'

The graduate with an engineering degree asks 'How does it do that?'

The graduate with an accounting degree asks 'How much does it cost?'

The graduate with the Arts degree asks 'Do you want fries with that?'


So far this has been a terrible week for no concrete reason. Just one of those times when you wake up and feel awful. Mine is directly stress related. My interview for teacher's college is coming up this week (Saturday) and though I've been doing my best to prep, it feels as though all of my efforts will be for nothing. I can't seem to concentrate or retain what it is I'm looking at.

It's a horrible feeling. Catherine assures me I'll do fine (so long as I don't mention the blow-up doll) and I'm sure she's right, but I also have to prepare a five minute talk on a classroom teaching experience that made me realize why I want to be a teacher.

I can talk a lot (practiced last night), but I REALLY want to get this right. It might be my only shot.

That's a lot of pressure.
Posted by Parallel

0 comments:

Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum