Tuesday, November 02, 2004 at 3:34 p.m. |
The interview went fine. It lasted about 35 to 40 minutes and pretty much talked about the same kinds of things that I did at my last interview. There were two people, one younger woman that was talking to me and seemed interested, then an older guy who I think was the EIC or Publisher who talked very little but mostly just wrote on a pad of paper. It was quite distracting.

All in all, it sounds like a brilliant job to be honest. Lots of creative freedom, the kinds of subjects that I'm interested in and plenty of wiggle room to make it mine. All I need to do is employ some kind of mind control technique to get them to pick me. Money works the best, I've found.

Oh well. Hopefully I'll be offered the job. They said it could be as long as two weeks before they start the second round of interviews. They said this round was continuing this week and into next. There was a girl who came in as I was leaving for her interview.

Who knows how it will all work out. Hopefully the job I'm meant to have will be the one I get. I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed.
Posted by Parallel

0 comments:

Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum