Thursday, May 31, 2007 at 8:11 a.m. |


Not quite as inspired as the brilliant Weng Weng, this video is still pretty funny.

And informative. Get checked today!

Aside from that, as of 1pm today, I'll be officially finished with teacher's college. The internship ended yesterday and today I just have to drop off two forms.

I'm actually quited shocked that it's all almost over. It's been a good year, albeit it quite stressful at times (thanks in no small part to my feet), but I'm extremely grateful to the people who helped get me through it. My associate, Scott Carter, is one of those people who even now is trying hard to get a job for me.

The biggest help though was Catherine, as always. I don't know what I'd do without her, I just know that it wouldn't be pretty. I'd probably be blogging in my underwear with the curtains drawn over the window... oh, wait. That's what I'm doing now.

Well, then. I'd be doing something much worse.
Posted by Parallel

0 comments:

Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum