Wednesday, May 16, 2007 at 10:29 p.m. |
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

There's a new comic up at Random Changes that contains one of my most favourite pages of comic book goodness ever. The above is just a small sampling of the brilliance of this in Marvel Zombies Vs. The Army of Darkness #2.

Highly encourage you to go read this.

Not much else is going on. The TV season is winding down, so there's not much more Lost, Heroes, or Veronica Mars left to go around. It's been a good year more or less and for the dry season of television we have the peak season of movies.

I suppose I can live with that.

My internship is slowly moving closer to completion and there's no news yet on the job front. I imagine you'll all know shortly after I know, though few of you will be sweating about the particulars.
Posted by Parallel

0 comments:

Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum