Wednesday, August 30, 2006 at 10:39 p.m. |
I'm borrowing slightly from Jer's blog, but this is such amazing news that it is beyond description. Jamie told me the news yesterday in the morning and I called him right away to get the details.

12:47pm - Isabel Quinn Wiens Shepherd is born via emergency C-section

"Once it was over and they were both good the scary gave way to the happiest moment of my life... nothing even comes close," Jamie wrote.

"We are home now and settling in. Nicole and Isabel are sleeping right now. We are both pretty beat as we didn't get much sleep in the 4 days we were at the hospital. Izzy and Izzy Q are both in high rotation right now... Baby Jimole, not so much... and Doc? huh? Grey's?... weak."

So that's it. The first amongst our core group from university has reproduced. Personally, I think Jamie and Nicole are going to be amazing parents and little Isabel will have no shortage of love and support from both her blood family and her extended family of aunts and uncles who show up for entire weekends and do nothing but play games.

Welcome to the world, Isabel. I promise that whenever I visit, I'll bring you a new toy.

5 actual days at work left.
Posted by Parallel

0 comments:

Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum