Thursday, January 26, 2006 at 11:40 a.m. |
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usThere seems to be a surprising amount of occurences in my life lately revolving around animal love. I have no idea why it keeps popping up, or why I make note of it, but today brought about an excellent example.

Earlier this week, I was watching an old SNL clip involving the guest host at a pirate convention. Peter Saarsgaard (Garden State) was brought in because of the 'aars' in his name, and the pirates kept asking him questions that would lead to similar sounding answers. I forget what the correct answer for the pirates was, but Horatio Sanz asked him for the name of a popular website featuring barnyard animal love.

Saargaard answered "I don't know, animalloveclub.com?" Sanz gives the correct answer, then brings out a notepad and says "Er, what be the name of the other one?"

Then the goat joke came up again. I can't remember the context, but I'm sure it was funny. That joke never gets old.

Today, however, the Metro horoscope section decided to make it personal. Most of my horoscope was fine, but the last line was "Visit with friends and their pets for a fun time after dark."

...


Um, NO.


...


Well, maybe.
Posted by Parallel

0 comments:

Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum