Tuesday, March 15, 2005 at 8:14 p.m. |
I am not rich. I must stop acting as though I am.

I admit I've hit a bit of a spending streak lately that really must stop. I've managed to stop shy of getting carried away, though.

Part of it is due to finally getting a job. I bought a nice present for Catherine and picked up something for myself as well. Seemed only right. Then of course I had to pay for my karate grading, and I didn't realize I had to pay off that much on my credit card...

Then came a couple of games (board and video) that didn't cost that much individually, but they add up.

Not to stop there, I went and picked up the latest series of Marvel Legends figures today which included War Machine, Dr. Strange, Professor X, and Nightcrawler. I had no choice. Each figure comes with a piece of a giant figure, in this case Galactus, and I only need to secure one more to have the whole figure. The thing is a giant at 16".

Still, the cash ride is over for the moment. Everything is taken care of that needed it. Well, I suppose I didn't HAVE to buy season 4 of Buffy, but it was used (or sold as used... it was still in the original packaging)... and I guess I don't NEED to buy U2 tickets this Saturday... but I will. It's too bad I couldn't buy them closer to the actual concert date which is in September. Can I count them as a September purchase?

No worries as I do have the money for all this. I haven't gone nuts.

Yet.
Posted by Parallel

0 comments:

Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum