Tuesday, March 08, 2005 at 8:15 p.m. |
As per his chatterbox instructions, I gave Brody a call. He's up north at the moment (and has been for a year... or at least that's how long since he was last in Guelph), and doing just fine. He and Lisa are having a great time raising little 8-month old Rory Marie.

We've vowed to email each other much more often than the never it's been so far. I find it funny that we don't talk much as I still consider Brody to be one of my best friends. That's all fixed now, however, as he's sent the opening email to me and I've already applied.

As per my request, Brody has already fired off a group of pictures of his lovely daughter. The first thought I had was "she looks just like him" followed quickly by "that poor, hairy, baby."

I hope to see my friend again soon as it's been too long. Whenever I see Brody, things just seem to make sense again. It's probably just his open and honest nature and great sense of humor. He's just one of those guys that makes day-to-day life a bit more enjoyable.

It might be the beer.

Ah, if Brody was around, the video games we'd play would be endless. Poor Rory would be fatherless as her Dad would stumble home late at night with bloodshot eyes from staring at screens.

Not a bad life, if you ask me. And perhaps better than the day-to-day operations up at Pickle Lake. Brody, I salute you.
Posted by Parallel

0 comments:

Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum