Wednesday, March 30, 2005 at 4:26 p.m. |
This is from the Globe and Mail's Social Studies: "Of all the terrifying
circumstances to which one's home is vulnerable, nothing equals
that of a guest who stares straight at one's bookshelves," wrote Roger
Rosenblatt in Time magazine more than a decade ago. "It is when
those eyes stop moving that your heart, too, stops. The guest's body
twitches; his hand floats up to where his eyes have led it. There is
nothing to be done. You freeze. You hear the question even as it
forms: 'Would you mind if I borrowed this book? . . .'One has books;
one has friends; they are bound to meet."

I realize it's been more than a little while since I last posted but I have a REALLY good excuse: I'm lazy.

That's about it. Sometimes there's nothing one can do to become motivated to write endless pieces of drivel about their day, life, job or other circumstance.

For those of you who care, the new Fantastic Four trailer is out and I'm still uncertain what I think about it. Paul is falling on the cautious side while I'm sure that Jer already hates it even though I don't think he's seen it.

Aaron would just shrug. It's his way. Don't judge.
Posted by Parallel

0 comments:

Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum