Saturday, October 30, 2004 at 11:31 a.m. |
Well, it's finally here. The third and final eagerly awaited teaser poster for the big Star Wars prequel trilogy. Gut reaction that it's cool, but I don't know how much it stands up to really close scrutiny.

After the first two films failed to capture me the way the originals did (mostly because of the horrid dialogue and delivery.... the first films had bad dialogue as well, but the actors seemed to know how to say it at least) I'm surprised that I'm still eager to see this one. Of course, the promise that just about everyone dies and that the film is dark and brooding can only be looked at as a good thing.

I'm also curious to see how the whole series will stand together once this thing comes out. I also still need to buy the original trilogy on DVD.

Ah, the lack of money... but I'm working on that, aren't I?
Posted by Parallel

0 comments:

Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum