Wednesday, February 02, 2005 at 3:34 p.m. |
Ah, how I do love chocolate milk... and how I love that it became headline news yesterday that Sealtest put out a bad batch of it. How is it that protests, murders, and all the other events in this city was spoiled by some fun loving chocolate milk gone bad?

Have we all gone nuts?

Well, whatever. All it did was make me want chocolate milk. So I went out, bought three bags and a bottle of Quik (TM). No worries, it wasn't THAT big of a craving as Catherine and I bought the rest of our groceries then as well.

How is it that between the two of us we managed to rack up $70 worth of food? It certainly doesn't seem like that much when you spread it out.

It beats eating out, though. That was costing us HUGE amounts of money but it appealed to our lazy side. It also means I need to start getting back into karate as my bulge is beginning to obscure my belt. I wish I had more local overweight friends. We could band together and fight. Who am I stuck with? My girlfriend is in amazing shape, and the two closest best friends are freakin' rails.

Ah, the irony.
Posted by Parallel

0 comments:

Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum