Tuesday, February 15, 2005 at 1:26 p.m. |
"You have to initial here concerning your immortal soul." - W & H employee

You have to admire the guts it took to move the final season of Angel into the offices of the series' major villains. What could easily have blown up in the faces of the cast and creators was embraced by fans and the result is an incredible season. And how on Earth can you top turning Angel into a puppet?

My copy came in the mail today thanks to a pre-order off of Amazon.ca nearly two weeks ago. I had a coupon for $5 off, so the whole thing only cost me $50. Now, as it happens, my Angel collection is complete. I even have an extra sleeve for season 5 as it came in a bilingual wrapper. Heh, if anyone wants a copy of the season I can burn one and even give you a proper sleeve.

My madness doesn't stop there, however. I picked up season 3 of Buffy last week used for a song, and then last night as a Valentine's Day present, the ever-wonderful Catherine picked up a used copy of season 5 for me.

That just leaves 4, 6, and 7 left to go.

I'm probably insane, but that's okay by me. I'm enjoying myself and getting every drop of pleasure of out these DVDs that I can. Now I just have to wait for Firefly to find it's way back to me after being on what seems like permanent loan to friends and family and I can have a Joss Whedon party.

PS. Firefly is selling used across the street for $35.

I'm sure I've gone nuts now.

There's also been no comment from Paul or Jamie about this weekend. I'll have to begin bugging in earnest.
Posted by Parallel

0 comments:

Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum