Tuesday, July 15, 2008 at 11:51 a.m. |
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usIf I had a monkey, I would borrow my moms sewing machine and make my monkey a little monkey suit. Then if anyone said "That's not a real monkey, it's just a monkey suit. I can see the zipper," I could say "I bet you fifty dollars it is a real monkey" and when they said "that seems like a reasonable bet, you are on," my monkey would take off the monkey suit and they would have to pay me fifty dollars. I would buy drugs with the fifty dollars. For the monkey. So he wouldn't mind spending his life in a monkey suit.
Posted by Parallel

0 comments:

Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum