Monday, June 11, 2007 at 3:16 p.m. |
Beyond the few that most of you already know about.

I've become addicted to the Transformers movie toys. This is not a good thing as most of them aren't cheap. However, I've done my best to limit my insanity to the autobot figures, one of which my mom bought me.

Good lord, I sound like I'm 12.

But I'm okay with that. My mom bought me Ratchet, who takes the form of a hummer/search and rescue vehicle and then earlier today I picked up Ironhide (see the attached pictures) who takes the form of a large and sturdy pickup truck. Only three more autobots left.

I just can't seem to control myself. I've become extra permissive with myself because Catherine's parents had a garage sale this weekend and so the wife and I packed up a ton of stuff and sold it off at the sale. This went well as the sale made just under $500 dollars, $200 of which Catherine and I pocketed. The bulk went to a new air conditioner (which means my old one which works but is a tad noisy is now free to a good home), but Catherine and I agreed to split the final amount ($50) and buy something fun.

I chose toys. Of course I chose toys. Hell, I sold a ton of Star Wars toys (including my pod racers) so a couple of autobots isn't THAT big of a deal.

I think I've hit the bargaining stage.

Other than that, things are going well. I'm bored a lot, which isn't the worse thing in the world to be, but hopefully soon I'll be stressed anew with the burden of a job in the fall. That would be loverly. Someone please arrange that for me.
Posted by Parallel

0 comments:

Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum