Friday, November 17, 2006 at 10:44 p.m. |
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us...And all I got was this lousy blog post.

Actually, that's not really true. Catherine and I went out to celebrate with a lovely meal.

It's strange to be finished. In many ways, I really didn't want to go. The students were great and they thought I was great, too. The staff were amazing and by the end of it all, I had a class.

It's like building up momentum, hitting your stride, then hitting a brick wall.

At least I'll have the Wii to comfort me on Sunday. Before then, however, plans abound. There's no rest for the wicked. Maybe next week I'll get a moment or two to rest before I turn the dreaded 29 years old.

Soon I'll hit 30. That just can't be good.

Jer, finish up your trade show so you can come over, play games with mii, and then take home your lovely new Gamecube.

God, I need sleep.
Posted by Parallel

0 comments:

Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum