Wednesday, September 13, 2006 at 5:43 p.m. |
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Now that work is done (can I get a collective "hell yeah?") I should be dancing in the streets. School has started and at present my demanding schedule has given me Mondays and Wednesdays off, with classes ending by 12:30 on Tuesday and Friday.

That's a bit too much free time for me.

I don't miss work and I don't wish my OLD job on anybody, but I have to admit it certainly did fill out the day. Now I don't have Nathan to talk to, hit, or ignore, instead I have the brimming-over silence of my apartment broken only by the sounds of Truffle rattling on her cage bars.

I'm sure that once the semester starts rolling I'll have more little assignments to keep me busy. I already have been given, and completed, a couple of very minor things. So far, if this is a taste of things to come, I'm not going to be challenged very much.

At least not until the actual job starts.

In the meantime, I have the internet to play with, karate practices to go to on my own, and images such as Mr. Optimus Prime (seen above) to share with my audience of, oh, say 10 people.

But at least it's something to do. I'm starting to warm to the movie version of The Transformers even if the Decepticons have all gone horribly wrong. Optimus, at least, looks enough like the character I know and love for me not to run out and grab a pitchfork.

Other than that, I'm just sitting around in my shorts waiting for something to happen. I'm working a bit for Julian (the psychiatrist) again and am owed a bit of cash from a few sources. Hopefully the Dom (Catherine, so called 'the Dom' due to her status as the Dominant Bread-winner) will let me splurge on something fun every now and then. Even though we saved for this bit of schooling, I need to watch my purse strings.

And maybe have a shower or something.
Posted by Parallel

0 comments:

Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum