Thursday, October 27, 2005 at 11:06 p.m. |
He shares my year of birth, my career path, my love of all things geekery, and my receeding hairline...

To Mr. Jeromy Lloyd, born this day in 1977, I bid thee a Happy Birthday and I look forward to raising a glass with you tomorrow night in honour of this tragic....er... momentus occasion.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

We're getting old, aren't we? You're 28 dude and I'm following in less than a month.

Yikes.

What have we done with our lives?

I'm so sad...

...happy birthday. I guess.

BE MERRY!!!
Posted by Parallel

1 comments:

Jeromy Lloyd said...

"I'm 37. I'm not old."

9:34 a.m.  
Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum