Friday, April 15, 2005 at 1:39 p.m. |
You will come back from within yourself
you can be art when we melt
and I will know what you were for
I say we're leaving

There ain't nothing here at all
Another day, a week, the mall
and baby, if I was in demand
You would be mine

Some day, this place is gonna burn
Is your whole life in there waiting?
Some day, your head is gonna turn
And you'll realize I'm missing
Do you realize?

You will come back, convince yourself
You can stay alive and wait for me
And I will know what this was for
And I'll say we're leaving

There ain't nothing here at all
Another month, a year, that's all
So we can tell them I'm coming out
Who's coming with me?

Some day, this place is gonna burn
Is your whole life in there waiting?
Some day, their heads are gonna turn
And they'll realize you're missing.

You're missing
We are there

- MGB
Posted by Parallel

0 comments:

Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum