Tuesday, April 26, 2005 at 5:20 p.m. |
September can't come quickly enough in my opinion. Not only will it mean the end of my exile here at this job, but it also brings Joss Whedon's feature film version of the incredible show, Firefly, to the big screen.

All of the original cast are back in a trailer that is fun, fast, furious, and stylish. For those of you who, like me, couldn't get enough, at least this juicy offering will help overcome the pangs of its cancellation.

Oh yeah, I mentioned the trailer. It's online NOW at www.apple.com/trailers.

Go see it. Then post your comments in the chatterbox. It's really good looking. The only person I didn't spot was Ron Glass as Shepherd Book, though I know he's in the film. Nathan Fillion, aka Malcolm Reynolds, gets the juiciest parts.

"Define bad situation." - Mal
"Oh god, oh god, we're all going to die?" - Wash

Brilliant.
Posted by Parallel

0 comments:

Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum