Friday, June 20, 2008 at 4:25 p.m. |
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Today I went to school and got nothing new achieved or done. It's like we're done our work and can't admit it to ourselves, so we sit around, crack jokes, and then go home. Really, there are worse ways to make money.

I had a tuna melt for lunch! Very exciting.

What was NOT exciting was The Happening. This is a terrible movie and I implore you not to see it. I saw Forgetting Sarah Marshall as well and even the copious amounts of Kristen Bell couldn't convince me this was the new Superbad. Funny, though not hilarious. You see WAY too much of Jason Segel's schlong. The word 'schlong' should appear more in daily conversation.
Posted by Parallel

0 comments:

Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum