Wednesday, April 16, 2008 at 6:38 p.m. |
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usI have a weakness for Powerade beverages. I don't know why. Maybe it's because it reminds me of the youthful bliss that was Kool Aid, or maybe it's because drinking any kind of pop gives me acid indigestion.

That's what I'm drinking now to try and steady my tired nerves. The semester is winding down, but I'm just gearing up. I gave my second professional development workshop to teachers on internet use and now I'm planning to bring MacHomer to the school. This means filling an auditorium of 500 seats, collecting money, stage set up, and all sorts of other things I inadvertently volunteered to do when I said "Hey, have you seen this show?"

Dumbass.

It keeps me busier than I'd like at a time when I have no energy left. Nic and a few others can understand the insane workload that goes into this job, but for those who don't experience it and scoff while mentioning summers off... bite me.

In other news, I didn't get surplussed at my school, meaning that they intend to keep me there next year as well. Seeing as how I don't want this to happen, I'm not happy. The irony is not lost on me since I fought like hell to stay in two schools I loved and now a school I don't like has sunk its teeth into my ass.

At least I'm still good looking.
Posted by Parallel

0 comments:

Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum