Sunday, October 28, 2007 at 9:57 p.m. |
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us...and then there was one.

Congrats to Jer on making it to 30. No one saw that happening. I think we all expected you to disappear into the woods and commune with nature. Instead, life is going pretty well for you at the moment.

And now I'm all alone. Out of that core group, I remain the sole person in my 20s. Though admittedly this is a window that is fast growing smaller and smaller, I cling to this desperate notion that I am somehow not yet an adult, though the paycheck and responsibilities would seem to indicate otherwise.

Until I turn 30, I shall remain here in seclusion playing the newly acquired Guitar Hero 3. That is if I can get Catherine to stop playing it. She's pretty good, actually. Now we just need friends who also have the game on Wii for some fun internet play.

I can't believe I'm going to be dirty 30 in less than a month.

Happy Birthday Jer... you old fart.
Posted by Parallel

0 comments:

Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum